This program emphasizes practical strategies to manage falls.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
• view falls as controllable
• set goals for increasing activity
• make changes to reduce fall risks at home
• exercise to increase strength and balance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• anyone concerned about falls
• anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
• anyone who has fallen in the past
• anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
Starting May 4, 2023
Where: Parkville Living Center
819 Main St. Parkville, MO 64152
Course is 8 sessions.
Ending June 22nd
Registration – A Matter of Balance
Get in Touch. Get Involved.
This dynamic offering depends on you, our community. Reach out, even if you are not sure why, and we can talk about whatever is on your mind.